Welcome to East Nantmeal Township’s new website!
In our effort to improve communications and provide information to do business with the Township, we are pleased to announce the launch of a newly redesigned website for the Township. Each Township committee has its own page with links to related information. The Township ordinances and forms are here as is a new (and still growing) FAQ page. Residents are encouraged to sign-up for email notifications to get the latest Township news and information, emergency alerts, and calendar events.
How to Register for Notifications
- When you click on the Notifications Link on the home page, you’ll be brought to the notification Portal page. If you click on any of the categories to subscribe to, a popup will appear asking to sign in or create an account.
- This will bring you to the login screen where first time users can sign up.
- After filling out your information you can click the Create account button at the bottom of the page.
- It will now ask to confirm your email with a one time password.
- Enter the code that was sent to your email and click the verify button. (Double check spam folder if you don’t see this code within 2 minutes)
- After the account has been verified it will redirect you back to the Notification Management page. You can see if you are logged in on the top right of the Portal. Now you can toggle on the categories to which you want to subscribe.
Your information and email will not be shared with any person or organization.
Calendar - sends updates to the Township calendar
Emergency Alerts - notifies you via email when the office knows of an emergency in the Township
News - sends an email when a news item is posted
Road Crew - updates road crew activity on Township roads.
REPORT AN INCIDENT
Along with the generic Contact Form, you will be able to contact the office and report specific “incidents”. The types of things to report include: Animal Control issues, Code Violations, Road issues, and General Concerns. You can Report an Incident from the Contact Info page of the new site or the Resident Information menu.
NEW SITE ORGANIZATION
Each board or commission has its own page with links to their Meetings, along with links to additional relevant pages. There are Township Document pages for East Nantmeal’s Ordinances; a separate location for all Application Forms and Permits; a Calendar for committee meetings and special events. All of these can be accessed from the menus. Now the Home page contains links to frequently accessed pages.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
In an attempt to make your interactions with the Township smoother, a FAQ section is being flushed out. The idea is to provide a place for you to get answer to “How Do I … ” Initially there will only be a few early answers when the site goes live, look for this to evolve and become more relevant over time.